In my diary today I had written 'be ready for The Birds and the Bees exhibition' - I'm delivering the pieces on Friday so I want to be in a position to just load up first thing, and set off.
I jotted down a little check-list which a I'm going through to make sure I'm fully prepared.
- Check work is of exhibition quality and signed
- Give sculpture that requires it a polish so it is gleaming
- Prepare paperwork - Consignment Note and details on pieces
- Have packaging and boxes ready and pack pieces
- Prepare preview stuff - statement, cards, postcards, brochure
- Take Gallery number and map of how to find it
- Take camera
The last rubbing down has been completed on the Bee Eater and all that remains is the final polish. So pleased I got this piece finished and that it will be included in the exhibition.