Thursday 24 November 2011

More Beautiful Little Stones

I seem to be touched by small stones, well actually pebbles, just at the moment.  Look at this wonderful use for a little collection of beautiful water rounded stones.  How preciously imbued and carefully congregated they are, and how much solid integrity they lend.  Heavenly!

Journal by Margo Klass

They're decorating the front of an artists book by Margo Klass featured on Journals and Inspiring Quotations  from Art Propelled - this post inspired me to action with all my 'scribblings on pieces of paper'.  It is a delightful read and has filled my thoughts all week.  There are some other beautiful books (and thoughts) there too.

I want to hold near, clasp and hug these books!

Artists Book by Margo Klass

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the idea of having somewhere really special to put all your very best sayings, poetry, writing - whatever. They deserve their own special bookcase I think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...