Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Yorkshire

This week got off to a lively start as I've had a wonderful response to a little a feature about me in the Yorkshire Post Newspaper.  The Yorkshire Post Magazine has a section called My Yorkshire where I was asked questions like why the area is important to me, my memories, what is special about it and what are my favourite things.  A lot of the answers are about stone, as you might imagine!

Do you have a favourite stone sculpture or stone feature locally?  I'd love to know what it is -  perhaps I can create 'a bloggers guide to special stones'!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear of the feature - I'll look it up. Avebury has to be my favourite local feature...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our wonderful pre-historic landscape - I've never been! This is a lovely reminder that I must!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. It's always nice to get some recognition. No stones here. Coastal plain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, you must have a favourite pebble, or boulder, or stone thing!? I'll extend to cast stone if it helps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...