Monday 13 June 2011

Visitors Come - Rain or Shine

I've had a steady stream of visitors to my Open Studio over the weekend, with times of such a rush of people coming that I had to go out onto the lane and do 'vehicle management' waving my arms like a professional traffic controller!  Thanks all for patience and fabulous driver manouvering skills!

The entrance to my shed where I am greeting visitors.

Despite the wind and rain lots of people made the journey to my Open Studio and have admired, talked about, left wonderful comments and bought my work! 

A very, very dear customer came to say hello and bought one of my little crucible planters, and brought some home baked scones for me, which were delicious, fluffy and light as you like, very much enjoyed and restored me fully!  Thankyou Betty and Richard.

I'm a happy, skippy stone sculptor today - a little hoarse from talking too much, but delighted and excited that some of my sculpture is going to new, loving homes!

Thankyou to all my lovely visitors!

See the rest of you next weekend, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th June.

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a successful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very positive experience all round. Sometimes I wish I live a bit nearer the action!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...