Sunday 25 September 2011

Wuthering Heights Re-make

A little while ago I mentioned about some lettering in stone I was working on - this was for a film company doing a re-make of Wuthering Heights, directed by Andrea Arnold, based on the book by Emily Bronte.


Last week I had the Yorkshire Post photographer Gerard Binks in my workshop taking pictures for an article and feature they are running about the launch of the film on 30th September.

I can't wait for the film to come out so I can look out for my contribution - and perhaps I'll be listed on the credits!

2 comments:

  1. Certainly hope you get screen credit, Jennifer. Will listen for the cheers as the credits roll.
    ...it was always weird, when I worked in film, how much more 'real' people though my work was...
    People understand movies and their glamor more than they do sculpture...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick - sometimes it does feel as if you have to go through hoops to validate what you do - but then what is the real measure? And I'm such an infant in sculptural ability, I need all the help I can get!

    Actually I don't believe that movies and glamour are understood more than sculpture ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...