Wednesday 6 June 2012

North Yorkshire Open Studios 2012

Preparations are well underway now, setting up and organising for opening my studio this weekend, 9th and 10th June and also the following weekend 16th and 17th June.

Thought I would post some images of the chaos of clearing stone chips, moving pallets of stone, making signs, painting plinths, cleaning, hanging, moving, lifting, changing my mind and rearranging!  But, despite the damp, it is calm here and all coming together well, so I'm showing you Owl in a Hollow.

 I do love this stage of getting ready to show my work and how I make my sculpture, excited and proud with a tinge of panicky nervousness.  Just me and my pieces in my workshop, where they were made, quietly deciding where they will sit, or stand so they look their best.  

Hope everyone enjoys visiting!

North Yorkshire Open Studios - June 9, 10 and June 16, 17, 2012 - opening 10.30 to 5.30 daily.

1 comment:

  1. All the best for your show Jennifer! The owl is so appealing. Even with the rain drops he looks very warm sitting there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...