Tuesday 30 November 2010

Ice Sculpture

It is starting to feel like a major expedition to get to the workshop now - the snow is well over the top of my wellies!  But remains a visual delight, with rows of icicles jaggedly trimming  gutters and roof, glistening and dripping.  Some snapped off as I opened the workshop door,  tinkling shards shattering.

I wrote my name and drew in the snow with them, which excited the interest of my geese, who came to see what was going on.



And joined in the antics.  They seemed to think they were better to eat than draw with!

1 comment:

  1. So love images of geese in snow - off white on white - gorgeous. The one chewing on the ice is great. We are having a bit of snow but nowhere near the amount you have got.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...