Thursday 29 December 2011

Reviewing and Looking Ahead

As the year comes to a close we are bound to think about what kind of twelve months it has been, and also plan ahead for the new.

 
From Sine's Proverbs

It is exciting to assess what has been achieved and organise for the next chapter -  aspire, clarify intentions, and design ways of  proceeding. My goals revolve around doing better what I love doing most, sculpting in stone,  and perhaps growing as a human being a little, and I find it essential to draw myself a sort of map, so I can head off in the right direction. 

I think I re-draw the chart from time to time as I go along, but providing I remain focused and true, I suppose there are many routes I can take.

It is lovely to think of, and hear about, everyone else's maps and their journeys - and a  marvel that we all arrive here having come along such different paths during 2011.

Here's hoping all your plans go to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...